Linksys WVC11B Wireless Cameras

Lotsa Cabo lotsacabo at spamjammer.com
Sun Aug 29 02:05:03 UTC 2004

I have several Linksys wireless cameras that I attach to using Internet
Explorer (on a W$ box) or their GUI app.  I am not sure how the GUI app
works, but the browser-based monitoring piece requires ActiveX.  Does
anyone know of a utility that will let me view the video off of these
cameras on a Fedora box?  I have found plenty of apps that will allow
me to connect to generic webcams (physically connected to the box) but
nothing for these wireless things.

The model number: WVC11B
A link to the product's page:
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=38&prid=566

Thanx,
Ryan

Tired of spam?  Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say
goodbye to junk email forever!