sony clie tj37

sergio sergiobryton at iol.pt
Mon Aug 30 23:29:11 UTC 2004

Walter Francis wrote:

>>Hi.
>>Any help on syncing my sony clie with mozilla or something else would be
>>nice.
>>

>I'm not sure why you would sync you clie with *mozilla*, as it's a browser.
>
>Do you mean download web pages to your Clie? Try Plucker or AvantGo.

Ok. I mean sync with calendar plug-in and address book built in mozilla

>Syncing the palm involves usb-serial, visor, and jpilot and is relatively
>easy to get working, there's lots of help on this on the net.

As far as I know,  I can sync it in three different ways:
USB Cradle (when I press hotsync I get something like that some drivers
are missing)
IR (I have a usb/ir dongle which I can't just get to work - again some
kind of drivers problem)
WIFI (already made ssh to desktop successfully just for fun, however
can't sync :( )

I know about j-pilot but it asks for /dev/pilot - what's this ?
I don't know what visor is.

I think the problem is that some kind of driver is missing for fedora to
recognize my palm.

Thanks. Googling for usb-serial, visor and jpilot...