FC2 AMD64 install error!

Ram Kumar ram.kumar at induslogic.com
Tue Aug 31 12:35:21 UTC 2004

Moreover, RedHat 9 is working fine on the same card, Windows XP also.
Why just Fedora Core2 should have a problem?

I have also downloaded Gentoo to check if that works. With the help from
this list, I have many tests to perform today on this installation. I
will post the results tomorrow.

Regards, Ram