resolv.conf slows down X

Rokicki, Andrew ARokicki at US.TIAuto.com
Tue Aug 31 15:02:56 UTC 2004

I am running FC2 KDE desktop
If I am on a network my X works just fine and is very responsive.
When I unplug PC from the network and reboot X is very slow to respond.
Once an application starts it behaves normally. It just takes forever to
load.
I noticed that if I remove resolv.conf file it works fine when it off the
network.

content of resolv.conf

search mydomain.com
nameserver  ip_of_nameserver1
nameserver  ip_of_nameserver2

Could somebody explain to me how to fix it and what is going on.

Thanks
Andy R.
Somewhere at:  41 -72

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI Automotive.