[FC2] OT - Desert Combat F-16 bug

Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Tue Aug 31 15:45:44 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 11:14, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> There have been major changes to the threading library.  Try starting
> your program like this:
>
> 	$ export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5
> 	$ mygame
>
> to recover the old behavior.  If that fixes everything, just
> recompile the application to pick up the new libraries: no source
> code changes necessary.
>
> HTH.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.  I executed the export
statement above and verified it was in my environment before starting
the server again, but it had no effect on either build.  Is it possible
that the application is ignoring this environment setting?  If so, is
there a way to ascertain whether this is the case?

--

|TF20|Shockwave
http://www.clan-tf20.com/
ICQ# 57671167