What is up with fonts in FC3????

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Fri Dec 10 14:13:54 UTC 2004

In my case I did have some line spacing issues too but even setting them
to 0 didn't help enough.  I tried to do a lot more formatting which
didn't get the document fixed.

I'm embarassed to admit that I had to open the file in OpenOffice under
XP to get it printed out.

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg @ gulik.org