Mounting DOS drive

Tom Capehart tccjr220 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 15 02:26:29 UTC 2004

I've just installed Fedora 3 on a PC with 2 hard disks.  I'm dual
booting Windows XP and Fedora using grubb.  When I look under the System
Tools>Hardware Browser, both disks appear.  the dos disk shows fat32.
However, when I try to mount the disk using the "User Mount Tool" under
System Tools>Disk Management, I get the following error message: "There
are no filesystems which you are allowed to mount or unmount.  Contact
your administrator."  (Unfortunately, I am the administrator.)

I used to mount dos drives in Red Hat 9 with no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom Capehart