Crossover Office Standard

Nathan Low nlow04 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 04:27:16 UTC 2004

I'm new to this operating system.  Please be patient.
I asked you a few times about this.  Can someone help
me on this problem.

I bought this software so I can download my Windows
programs.  I tried to download the program, but it is
corrupted and I tried several times with the same
result.  It keeps asking me if I want to open the
program in emacs or another program.  I chose emacs
and its doesn't open.  Is there another program I can
open Crossover Office Standard and if I don't have
this program, where can I download it?

Please respond.  Thanks.