Fedora Extras is extra

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 05:22:04 UTC 2004

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:54:43 +0100 (CET), Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> Implying that I'm not willing to work together (what you've done
> repeatedly now) is not really nice though.

I have not meant imply that you are unwilling to contribute under any
circumstances. I'm sure if Fedora Extra's initial policy was exactly
what you wanted you would contribute. What I am concerned about is
trying to find out exactly under which conditions you are and are not
willing to contribute. What would be blocking issues and what are
issues that you can compromise over  initially and work towards
resolution inside the contributor process. From where I stand I'm not
sure Fedora Extras as its initial policy will be laid out will be
compatible with your personal desire to see a zero overhead solution,
and I'm not sure how much overhead you are willing to put up with.  If
there is a failing here, its my personally failing to understand with
accuracy the tenancy of your desire to be invovled.

-jef"pretty sure he's never said anything about being nice"spaleta