sound card question

Mike H mhoy4 at cox.net
Wed Dec 1 12:37:53 UTC 2004

hi,

i got fedora 3 on my laptop and the sound works. but only the speakers
do. the headphones, the vol up and vol down and mute do not.

i'm wondering if alsa just isn't working well with it or is there
something else that i need to do to make these features work on my laptop.

does anybody else have any prior experience with this?

the sound card is recognized as ATI Technologies IXP150 Audio Controller.

mike h