OO in FC2

All,

One of my users just told me about a change to OO that crept in during
the update process in FC2.  In OO on the CDs, in the File-Open selector,
you could right-click on a file and rename or delete a file from the
'current' directory.  In the updated version, right-click only offers
to "Show Hidden Files".

Can someone please tell me where has the delete or rename file facility gone ?

Jonathan