Re: Mail toaster

Rob Sonke wrote:

Hi,

I should say, good idea, but I'm trying now for more than a week to install cyrus-imap with postfix. But I'm having big problems with bdb libs. So I'm tired of all this and looking for another imap server, probably courier-imap.

Rob

So you mean its not as easy as it sounds.. How come it never is!!..

Anyway I may give is a try over the weekend..