Re: Gimp on FC3

Frank Pineau wrote:

Anyone besides me having this problem? Trying to create XPM files in The Gimp on FC3, when you go to save it, it errors saying "Plug-in could not save image."

Easily reproduced by creating a new blank image, then saving it as XPM.

Seen this mentioned on the gimp mail list. Check their archives. I didn't pay much mind to it.

-- Robin Laing