Re: Disk Partiotioning

C. Linus Hicks wrote:

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 10:19 -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

All would work perfectly if it wasn;t for one detail: QTParted doesn't resize ext3 partitions, as all of my partitions (but swap) are. So, I'm starting to believe that, if I want more space in root, I'll really have to reinstall the system.

So turn off the journal. Read the tune2fs manpage.

What do you mean by "turn off the journal"?
*Gustavo Seabra* <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/personnel/faculty/grad/jvo/ortiz/people_seabra.html> - Graduate Student
E-Mail: seabra ksu edu <mailto:seabra ksu edu>
Phone: (785) 532-6072 Chemistry Department <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/>
Kansas State University <http://www.ksu.edu>
Manhattan, KS 66506-3701