rdesktop tunneling with ssh

Hi all,

In FC2 I had it setup that I could ssh to my office site (FC2 machine at
home on DSL to Redhat 9 mail server at work) then run rdesktop to access
a Windoze server(not directly accessible to the outside).

Since I moved to FC3 I get the error "unable to open display" when I
attempt to run rdesktop through my ssh tunnel.  I tried using rdesktop
versions 1.2.0 and 1.3.1 but get the same error.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Richard Bankhead
rbankhead txsda org