Squirrelmail/dovecot update problem

< sorry for my windows screwed msg before >

I updated my squirrelmail and now there is a problem.

I’ve searched on dovecot and found:

Configuration asks IMAP server name for some workarounds, I'm not aware of Dovecot requiring any so just select the "other" option. By default it uses INBOX-prefix, remove it.

But i dont see inbox prefixed.

The problem is that I see drafts sent and trash displayed twice.

I know this is something in the config but I cant find it.

(it looks like this now):

 INBOX

  Drafts

  Sent