Squirrelmail/dovecot update problem

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Wed Dec 1 22:49:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:30:35PM +0100, Bas Bosman wrote:
> < sorry for my windows screwed msg before >
>

> I updated my squirrelmail and now there is a problem.
>

> I've searched on dovecot and found:
>

> Configuration asks IMAP server name for some workarounds, I'm not aware of
> Dovecot requiring any so just select the "other" option. By default it uses
> INBOX-prefix, remove it.
>

> But i dont see inbox prefixed.
>

> The problem is that I see drafts sent and trash displayed twice.
>

> I know this is something in the config but I cant find it.
It would really help if you sent a copy of the Folders Options Menu. I
think this double folders happened to me but I forgot what I did to
fix it. Seeing your Folders Options might help bring this back.

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be
sorry.
		-- Maek Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.