Re: FC2 -> FC3 issue with Partition table entries not in disk order

On Thursday 02 December 2004 12:11, Michael Mansour wrote:
>  how can I fix it?

I've answered the question once. It's not really broken, everything will work
fine.

If you attempt to fix it, it will cost you irrecoverable time and there;s the
likelihood something will break. What, I cannot foretell without an
inspection of your server.

If you've got a test machine to play with it, go for it, but don't play games
with important computers and I imagine since you're using RAID it's
important.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield