"Browser does not exist. Please reconfigure." error

I'm running FC2, and am in a slight quandry.

I switched to Firefox and Thunderbird instead of Mozilla.

When I click on a URL in Thunderbird, it comes up with a box reading:

ERROR: The browser does not exist.  Please reconfigure.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to reconfigure, though, or how to go about it.

I suppose I should note that I'm using KDE as my desktop/window manager, as
I'm sure that will come into play, here.

Thanks for any ideas someone might be able to provide.