Tricky Network Configuration Suggestions

mkgriffin at adelphia.net mkgriffin at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 2 12:40:00 UTC 2004

Please forgive the length of this message.

I have a production server (serv1.domain.com) and a test server (test1.example.com) that is a duplicate of the production server.  They are on two different networks (serv1.domain.com:10.96.10.100; test.example.com:172.16.0.100).  The test server is behind an iptables-based router that is masq'ing it's IP.  I want to allow certain clients to access the test box, but they are all on the the 10.xxx.xxx.xxx side of the router.  I would welcome suggestions for how I might do this.

Thank you.

Michael