Re: login

Leif Schaffner wrote:

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

snip

You should know and respect that the need to login is a security
feature. You shouldn't bypass that by the setting to automatically
login.

I think you should heed this advice and forget about convenience. Learn how to choose a good password and use it. This link will help you get started.

http://www.google.com/linux?hl=en&lr=&q=choosing+a+password&btnG=Google+Search

Best wishes

Thanks Leif,
I looked at the link, but I couldn't find any notes about the threat of autologin. Can you point me to somewhere with more specific information about it?

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department
Kansas State University