RE: Ditching FC3... for now =(

Have you considered forgetting about VMWare entirely and using a Dual-Boot
setup instead?

--> Unfortunately, dual booting is not an option.  As I mentioned in my
original message, I have to be both comfortable and productive on Linux
before I can install on my physical drive.  I've seen too many issues with
XP and FC3 being on the same drive and I cannot afford to go down that road;
especially since my income comes from the work I do on WinXP.  Also, I am
confident that I will end up learning things in FC3 and want to do a
reinstall just to "redo it right" versus what I will do during my first
install.

R/S
Ryan