Re: How TO unsubscribe?

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:36:52 -0600, Terry R. Grier
<terry tigerstaffing net> wrote:
> http://fedora.redhat.com/participate/communicate/
>
> I am trying to unsubcribe this email ... becuase I want to resubscribe
> under and another.
> I cannot find what email address to send it to....
> Does someone know it off hand?

When you subscribed, you were emailed detailed instructions on how to
unsubscribe.
Every single email to this list contains partial instructions on how
to unsubscribe in the footer.  RTFM.

--
 "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and