Re: Ditching FC3... for now =(

Lotsa Cabo wrote:

Have you considered forgetting about VMWare entirely and using a Dual-Boot
setup instead?

--> Unfortunately, dual booting is not an option. As I mentioned in my original message, I have to be both comfortable and productive on Linux before I can install on my physical drive. I've seen too many issues with XP and FC3 being on the same drive [...]

We have just recently installed FC3 on a Dell Laptop with WinXP, with no problems. I don't see any issues, as long as you install Windows first (that I don't know why). If you want to try the dual boot, I can send you the details.
*Gustavo Seabra* <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/personnel/faculty/grad/jvo/ortiz/people_seabra.html> - Graduate Student
E-Mail: seabra ksu edu <mailto:seabra ksu edu>
Phone: (785) 532-6072 Chemistry Department <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/>
Kansas State University <http://www.ksu.edu>
Manhattan, KS 66506-3701