Re: Finding compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.126.i386.rpm in Fedora

On Friday 03 December 2004 05:16, Satish Balay wrote:
> > I would mount cd then
> > find /media/cdrom -name \*stdc\*
>
> or
> yum instal compat-libstdc++
Perhasp _I_ wouldn't;-)
[root dugong ~]# yum install anaconda

You have enabled checking of packages via GPG keys. This is a good thing.
However, you do not have any GPG public keys installed. You need to download
the keys for packages you wish to install and install them.
You can do that by running the command:
    rpm --import public.gpg.key
For more information contact your distribution or package provider.
[root dugong ~]# rpm --import public.gpg.key
error: public.gpg.key: import read failed.
[root dugong ~]#

Evidently I have some reading to do.

My expectations of yum aren't high atm, I've done nothing to set it up.

--

Cheers
John Summerfield