RE: FC3 SMP builds do NOT contain ext3 drivers in the build!!!!

well this is interesting.  It will not boot in SMP if / is ext3 doesn't make a differance what the state of any other ones are.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Fred Skrotzki
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 3:48 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: RE: FC3 SMP builds do NOT contain ext3 drivers in the build!!!!

Just changing to ext2 in fstab didn't help I needed to make a new boot image also.

I'm woundering if ext3 depends on ext2 or some other common module and something that module is using pure ext3 partitions is not loaded when making the initrd image for SMP.

(guess I'll need to read the release notes on getting the source  installed and go look)