Re: Auto-Mounting and Unmounting CDs, DVDs, USB drives etc.

On 12/02/2004 01:17:19 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

1) put a eject link 2) switch to gnome

Does not always work in gnome though.
When I eject (right click and choose eject), it unmounts the volume but says it was unable to eject it.

I can manually eject it, though, after it has unmounted.

This is with a DVD drive at /dev/hdc and dvd data media.

Never was a problem (for me) with a cdr drive at /dev/hdc and cd media. I'll have to try with cd media and do some checking etc.