Compiling FC3 kernel.

Juan Pablo Claude jpclaude at charter.net
Fri Dec 3 00:20:58 UTC 2004

Lai:
	Thanks for your reply. As to the patches, I actually did try to apply
the "final" .bz2 compressed patch, but all of the differences has
already been applied. As I understand it, you are only supposed to
apply patches with version numbers higher than the version of the
source.

	Anyway, where is the SPEC file located? and where can I find
information on how to use rpmbuild?

Thanks.

Juan-Pablo