Re: Gnome Menu Question

Andrew Choens wrote:

I've got two program on my computer that showed up in weird places in my
menu.  They are celestia and stellarium.  I love them both.  I wanted to
put them into their own menu within my menu and I did.  I changed
their .desktop settings adequately and they are now happily listed in a
menu directory called Edutainment.

Edutainment does not have a nice icon.  It uses a simple folder icon,
which is pretty logical.  I've got an icon I want to use for this menu,
but don't know what to call it or where to stick it to get it to go.  Is
there another .desktop file I need to edit?

I'm one step away from victory over my menu.

Anything wrong with /usr/share/pixmaps?