FC Update Suggestion

I do a lot of manual updating by downloading individual rpms from the update
directory and find it tedious (and error prone) to scroll through many
versions of a program to find the latest (I would use yum, but I'm having
network problems with my Linux box at the moment).

It would be helpful if the old versions of a particular program could be
removed when a new one is added.  Perhaps a new directory could be added for
outdated rpms for those who need to roll back after an update.

Thanks.

Tom Browder