Start X?

Lyle Kopnicky lyle at veicon.com
Fri Dec 3 18:42:43 UTC 2004

Henry Hartley wrote:

> [...]
Well, looking in /etc/yum.repos.d/, I see:

    fedora-devel.repo   fedora-updates.repo
    fedora.repo      fedora-updates-testing.repo

Do I need a key for each of those four repositories?  I've imported both
the Red Hat and fedora.us keys you specified above, yet on attempting to
'yum install xorg-x11', I still get errors like:

    public key not available for
//var/cache/yum/updates-released/packages/xorg-x11-6.8.1-12.FC3.21.i386.rpm

So, what key do I need for this package?  How do I know what repository
it's trying to retrieve it from?

Thanks,
Lyle