software raid and grub on FC3

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Fri Dec 3 19:09:42 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 19:41 +0100, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Fr, den 03.12.2004 schrieb Paul Pianta um 19:37:
>
> > When installing FC3 using software RAID 1, do you need to re-run grub in
> > order to set up the 'second' hard disk to be bootable?
>
> > Paul Pianta
>
> Yes, still needed.

Is this bug report worthy?

In its current form - I don't really see Fedora/RedHat software raid as
being a complete RAID 'solution' - without having the ability to
disconnect either disk and instantly boot from the other ...

Should I file a bug report?

--
pAntZ

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when
you do criticize them, you're a mile a way and you have their shoes!