Re: Fedora Extras is extra

Scott wrote:

Tbat was the only way I'd had in mind. It just seemed a bit complcated. Especially considering I have *hundreds* of Bookmarks.

Hundreds? Jeez. Okay, well don't sweat it. It's not all that important I was just kind of curious what other people had out there. I'm not tryin' to complicate anyone's life or anything *chuckles*

Thanks Anyhow,

Alex White