Please: need help with kdvi under FC3

Hi,

I've asked this before in many places but got no answers, and I'm just plain lost.

I'm trying to use kdvi (KDE) to view .dvi files. However, all I get are blank pages and some lines on the pages. The lines are the boxes or table lines that really are in the file, but I get no text at all. I tried to check the configurations, but I saw nothing that could help. Also, I can open the same file perfectly in xdvi, so the problem must be with my kdvi installation.

I'd be happy to follow any suggestions to track this down.

Help -> about kdvi gives:
kdvi 1.2 (Using KDE 3.3.1-4.2.3-kde)

rpm -q kdvi returns:
# rpm -q kdvi