Re: D-Link DWL-G650

Roger Grosswiler wrote:

Hi,

Somebody experienced with this card? Does it work in FC3?

I played with mine a little and got it working. Using madwifi, I was able to connect at 54Mbps, but not 108Mbps. I also did not get the WPA-PSK working, and was only able to connect to the router with the router's 'Security' set to none or WEP. I connected with WEP once, then was not able to reconnect. It was getting late, so I gave up on it for now. I think I will give ndiswrapper a try, since it says the DWL-G650 works fine with FC3.