Re: OT What bugs you about posts?

fedora-list-request redhat com wrote:

I see allot of nice people reply with links to let people know how to
post.  My pet peeve is HTML so I made a page
http://www.tmpco.com/textvshtml.html

If anyone wants, send your favorite link to sales tmpco com and I'll put
it on the page.

Tim...

What personally bugs me the most is the too radical replies to things like someone making the mistake of posting a testmessage, or putting the reply text above the original one, or just reply with 'RTFM' or 'look in internet'.

But this is just my personal opinion, so I'm not making a list and won't attack anyone who replies in the above stated manner, because then I would be doing the same ;)

Feel greeted, Angelo Machils