Before I install Fedora Core 3...

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Sun Dec 5 00:25:08 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 13:53 -0800, Robert Johnson wrote:
> ... Would *you* install it if you had to do it over again?  Or would you
> stay with Fedora Core 2?  Or another distro entirely?
>
> I ask this because I cant believe all the troubles so many people are
> having.  Is there something wrong with Core 3?
>
> Thanks,

I've installed FC3 on everything from a Proliant DL350 with dual Xeon
2.8GHz and RAID and tons of RAM to an old Dell Optiplex with zero
problems.

You'll find that many if not most of the "problems" you are seeing,
while valid, affect only a small percentage of users in pretty specific
configurations.

Thomas