SIS Ethernet Controller - AMD64 - Not recognised

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 04:17:34 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 23:06, Richard Warburton wrote:
> Motherboard: K8S-MX
> Processor: AMD 64bit 3000+
> LAN: SIS 191/190 MAC + Realtek RTL8201CL 10/100 LAN PHY
>
> Can anyone direct me to the necessary drivers and install information
> for the onboard lan in FC3?
>
> Many thanks.

I had a problem many months ago with FC2 and an on board ethernet port.
To resolve that problem I had to disable plug and play in the bios.  Not
sure that is the same problem you are having but it sounds very
similar.  Everything else seemed to load correctly.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

First law of debate:
	Never argue with a fool.  People might not know the difference.