Cyrus-imap question

I am running on FC3 with Sendmail and uw-imap/pop3. I want to change to
cyrus-imap which comes with FC3 but when I do that then I can't see my
messages in inbox anymore with imap access. If I change back to uw then
I can see my inbox messages. POP3 is working fine. Is there anything
that I need to configure so that I can see my inbox?

Regards,
Sasa