Re: FC2 -> FC3 upgrade question

Hi

> > > In my opinion, the ideal would be an OS upgrade every 3-4 years, and/or
> > >
> > >some better (more complete?) tools for automating the upgrade process.

You would be better of with using something like debian or rhel/centos
then. Fedora certainly doesnt cater to your needs

> Yes, I feel we are the tester of a software sometimes.
> But RedHat is become a commerical software like others.
> So no choice to continue to use it....

correction. Redhat was a commercial software company from the day it
was started and continues to exist as a business. If you dont like it
you are always free to choose another distro...

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram