FC2 -> FC3 upgrade question

Andrew Hutchings mail at a-wing.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 18:09:19 UTC 2004

If you want a continually up to date fedora try using rawhide.  Up2date
will keep it current.

I feel there have been several significant internal changes to Fedora to
warranty the Core 3 release.

I also wouldn't say the core is rushed out, it doesn't always have the
latest packages, only the ones deemed stable at testing/release cycle.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings
Systems Operator / Developer / Linux Guru