Re: Thunderbird Segmentation Fault

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 21:02 -0700, James Mckenzie wrote:

> It looks like Thunderbird is seg faulting with a default configuration
> I did import my Mozilla Mail settings, is this NOT to be done?

Don't know; I've been on TB since about 0.6 or so.  Try NOT importing
your Mozilla mail settings, i.e:

mv ~/.thunderbird ~/.thunderbird.imported

to "remove" your imported mail settings and start Thunderbird.  This
will give you a fresh start. See if you get the same result.

Rich
--
 From the Notebook of Rich Renomeron
 Web browsing redefined.  http://www.mozilla.org/firefox