Mr. Day

Rich Renomeron renomero at toad.net
Sun Dec 5 22:40:30 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 14:01 +0900, Shawn wrote:

> Mr. Day made two good suggestions.  Read a book and figure out the
> differences in Super and regular users.
>
> Well you now have a pointer in the right direction.  Ok other parts of
> the comments were a little over the top.  Just look past that as a
> survival technique -- use what is helpful on the list and ignore the
> rest.

I also highly suggest reading this excellent piece on asking technical
questions in general:

This will help a) make it more likely you will get the information you
need and b) make the drama seen on this thread less likely, which makes
this absurdly high-traffic list more useful to everyone.

Rich
--
 From the Notebook of Rich Renomeron
 I am Homer of Borg. Resistance is ... Mmmm, donuts.