Re: What happened to fedorafaq.org

On Sunday 05 December 2004 10:27 pm, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> For the last week, I have not been able to access the fedorafaq.org web
> site. Can anyone access it? Anyone know if there is a problem with the site?
>
> Andrew Robinson

Andrew:
Try it again; the problems at fedorafaq.org seem to have been sorted out. When
I first read your post, I gave it several tries over a ten minute period
before it worked properly for me -- the first time, I got the FC2 FAQ; this
was followed by a "site not found", and then the FC3 FAQ came through loud
and clear. Site maintenance perhaps?
-- cmg