Haldaemon and Vmware

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 13:16:05 UTC 2004

John Summerfield said:
[snip]
> I really do not want people infringing on my good nature (such as it is)
> by stealing my bandwidth. I'm on dialup, and _I_ pay the bill, and _I_ get
> to wait while email clears my line.
>
> If someone wants to pay for a wireless link or bidirectional sat _and_
> pay me for my time, then I will grin and bear it.

As soon as you start paying everyone else to read your "post no HTML"
messages.  They provide no useful information to the list because you
don't even attempt to answer the question at hand.  If you feel so
strongly about it, send the person a personal e-mail about it so I and the
rest of the list don't have to read 5 or 6 of your messages in a row and
waste my time.

--
William Hooper