Re: new server install

> This next week I am going to have to install Fed 3 as a DNS and Proxy
> server.  I've never done this and have very limited knowledge of linux.
> is there a good "guide" that I can go through and download to help walk
> me through the necessary processes?

You need squid for the proxy server. I use http://muse.linuxmafia.org
gShield firewall script to control the transparent proxy. That's assuming
that this machine will also control your internet access, which mine does.

I can help you with squid, that particular firewall, and some access
control lists if you like. I haven't played with the DNS of FC.

-=/>Thom