cifs: segfault when shutting down

I'm mounting a directory from a W2K3 server from the command line:

sudo /sbin/mount.cifs  //adam/sstern$ /home/sstern/MyDocuments/ -o user=sstern

The mount goes OK. When I shut down the computer, however, there's a segfault
as the system fails to unmount it, then a message to "wait for reboot". The
reboot never occurs.  Where can I find information about the segfault to paste
into a bug report?
--
  Steve