Update Gnome Desktop look?

I'd think this would be a FAQ but several Google, fedora mailing list,
and gnome.org searches haven't turned up the answer.

My personal desktop login is Gnome 2.4 or 2.6 styled.  Exactly what do I
have to do to get it to update to the 2.8 look after I've updated FC1 or
FC2 to FC3?

--
Stephen Walton <stephen walton csun edu>
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, CSU Northridge