Re: FC3 issues

On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 17:12 -0500, calin wrote:
> Sorry for being so late in my response, but I've just upgraded my hw
> configuration. Still the issue appears.
what did you replaced completely? (to see what's left unchanged)

>  You may find below the messages
> you asked.
nothing weird in them :(

> Please note that FC2 runs without any problem (no hangs, no
> slow response, no desktop freezing) and I've updated FC3 with the latest
> updates avaliable.
could you please leave the workstation in a night booted with fc3
install CD and running "linux memtest" ?
But as fc2 works, it doesn't seem to be a hardware problem

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania