Re: host name

Fabio wrote:

On Monday 06 December 2004 11:18, Fabio De Francesco wrote:

Hello.

A very simple question, I suppose.
How can I change the host name? I want to have a new name for the host
instead of "localhost".

Thank you all.

Fabio

I want to thank Beppe and Paul for their aswers; they suggest two different solutions for the problem and I don't understand if their advices are mutually exclusive or I have to follow them both.

Can you please precify that?

Fabio

Fabio,
Paul's reply is right.
I've misunderstood what you're trying to do! Sorry.

Beppe
*

*